SELF & FAMILY INSURANCE
Life insurance continues to be one of the most important benefits you will provide for your family.
To determine the type of life Insurance policy and amount of life Insurance you need, we offer a free “financial needs analysis.” We work to make the process of applying for life Insurance easy and informative.
After determining your financial needs, you will understand how much life Insurance you need and what type of policy best fits your family’s immediate and long-term needs.
Types of Life Insurance Policies Relating to Your Everyday Life
Enterprise risk management: This is the equivalent of leasing or renting your home. You are signing on for a term of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
Flexible premium adjustable whole life/universal: This plan is equivalent of purchasing a home with an adjustable rate mortgage. The premium is affected by the interest rates.
Permanent whole life: This is the equivalent of buying a home with a fixed rate. You own this policy, The benefit amount is guaranteed, the cash value is guaranteed, the premium is guaranteed. This is the most expensive but the best option.
FRUSTRATED WITH CALLING FOR MEDICAL INSURANCE QUOTES?
Click on any company shown above for a quick quote and the option for secure enrollment:
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas
- United HealthONE
With our more than 50 years of experience in the health insurance business, you have access to our knowledge of a health insurance industry that is forever changing. We will assist you every step of the way. From the smallest question to guiding you through a large claim issue. Our goal is to help you feel secure in the plan you purchase. Your personal health assistance awaits. Contact us today by phone at 888-248-3537 or email at email@example.com
Temporary Health Insurance
- Coverage for 30 to 364 days
- No networks – see any doctor
- Affordable short-term option
- Cash benefits of up to $6,350 in accident medical expense coverage
- Lump sum $7,500 cash benefits in critical illness coverage
- Optional $1,000 first-day hospital stay benefit
Critical Illness Insurance
- Quote and enroll online
- Benefit amounts from $20,000 to $50,000
- Three coverage categories with multiple payment benefits
PART OF YOUR OVERALL HEALTH IS TAKING CARE OF YOUR TEETH
Dental Benefits Are Usually Broken Into Four Categories
Preventive Services:Typically have no waiting period and include routine dental exams, routine X-rays, cleaning, fluoride treatment, sealants and space maintainers.
Basic Services: Typically have a six-month waiting period and include dental exams, X-rays, routine extractions, treatment to ease dental pain and simple fillings.
Major Services: Typically have a 12-month waiting period and include root canals, crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers, bridges, dentures and oral surgery.
Orthodontia:Typically not a covered dental expense for individual plans (see group dental through employer only or visit Discounts by Design offering a discount dental plan for your whole family for only $5.95 a month)
*Average pricing for individual and family dental estimates:
- Individual only is about $30 monthly
- Individual plus one is about $65 monthly
- Individual plus two is about $100 monthly
*Prices vary by insurance carrier, and these are merely estimates for you.
WE OFFER PLANS FROM CENTERS FOR MEDICARE AND MEDICAID SERVICES
MEDICARE PART A
- Confinement: Hospital
- The deductible is $1,184 for the first 60 days
- Day 61 through day 90 all but $296 daily
- Day 91 and after all but $592 daily
- oAfter reserve days are used beyond 365 days, you pay 100 percent
- Confinement: Skilled nursing
- First 20 days paid at 100 percent
- Day 21 through day 100 all but $148
- Day 101 plan pays $0
- Blood: Forth and all additional pints paid by the plan
- Hospice care: All but limited co-payment/co-insurance for drugs
MEDICARE PART B
- Medical Expenses
- In or out of the hospital and outpatient
- The deductible is $147, and then you pay 20 percent of the remainder of the Medicare-approved amount
- Blood: you pay for the first three pints, and then the $147 deductible
MEDICARE PART C
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Tests and diagnostic services
- Medicare pays 100 percent of approved amounts
Get a free policy review and consultation.
Call us now toll free: 888-248-3537
Monday to Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Saturday: By appointment only
Extended hours by appointment